Rental yield up to 5%*
£460,000 – £599,000
1 and 2 bedroom apartments
Bollo Lane, Acton, London W3 8ZW
Perfectly located to take advantage of all this leafy corner of London has to offer, as well as Acton’s superb transport links.
Key Property Highlights
- Great amenities on doorstep from retail, essentials to dining and entertainment.
- Setting the bar for contemporary city living.
- Superb transport links with 2 stations under 7-min walk away.
- Acton is rapidly establishing itself as one of London’s property hotspots.
- London’s world-renowned universities readily accessible via public transport.
Setting the bar for contemporary city living, Bookbinder Point is a stunning development of 98 immaculately designed one and two bedroom apartments.
Rising up 16 floors, it’s been designed to cater to all the demands of modern life – boasting the best in interior design, spacious layouts, a daytime concierge and an elegant roof garden. It’s also perfectly located to take advantage of all this leafy corner of London has to offer, as well as Acton’s superb transport links, including Crossrail.
About the area
Bookbinder Point is the first phase in the transformation of Bollo Lane.
Acting as an elegant bookend, the subsequent phases will see a similar residential scheme at the other end of the block, with an array of mixed use spaces in between. Key to the vision is the creation of a true work-live environment, to ensure that the area is thriving and alive at all times of the day.
An escape from Central London, that’s conveniently just moments from it, Acton is rapidly establishing itself as one of London’s property hotspots – taking its place alongside its coveted neighbours, Chiswick, Kew and Ealing.
Why invest in this area
Easy access to London
The nearest Crossrail station, Acton Main Line is just a 9 minute cycle from Bookbinder Point. Slightly nearer, at a 5 minute walk away is Acton Town, which puts the District and Piccadilly lines at your disposal.
Convenience and Lifestyle
From supermarkets for your weekly shop and places to grab a drink or a bite to eat with friends, to leisure centres and gyms to keep in shape, it’s all here waiting to be discovered. You’re also close to the Thames and countless parks for when you just want to escape London life.
West London’s greenery is without question one of its finest attributes.
Boasting some of the capital’s finest parks, many of which are the grounds of former stately homes, this corner of West London is greener than most.
Our Focus, Your Home
Hurlington Capital is renowned for continually raising the bar for high quality investments and developments throughout the UK. Focused on developing high quality residential-led schemes, they have partnered with some of the largest names in the industry.
- All homes come with finest quality finish throughout.
- Daytime concierge and hot desk workspaces.
- Immaculately designed one and two bedroom apartments.
- Contemporary city living.
- Designer fitted kitchen featuring handleless wall and base units in two finishes.
- Boasting the best in interior design.
- Spacious layouts.