Rental yield up to 4.9% gross*
£160,000 – £439,000
Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Phase 1: Completed
Digbeth Square, 10 Lombard Street, Birmingham b 12 0QD
Digbeth One 2
Located in the heart of a vibrant creative quarter and just a 10-minute walk from Birmingham city centre
Key Property Highlights
- Great amenities on doorstep from retail, essentials to dining and entertainment.
- Dusky red hued bricks and warehouse style anthracite windows.
- Internal courtyard with parking spaces and outdoor zones.
- Communal rooftop space.
- The development is in close proximity to some of the coolest cafés, independent shops, cinemas and arts venues.
An exterior that reflects Digbeth’s industrial heritage, with accents inspired by the most dynamic boroughs in New York.
Dusky red hued bricks and warehouse style anthracite windows are modern reminders of Digbeth’s place in history.
The internal courtyard with parking spaces and outdoor zones are there for all to enjoy.
About the area
Located only a mile from the famous Bullring in the centre of Birmingham, Digbeth One 2 is just a short walk away from the sights and sounds of Britain’s second city.
The result – a hub of diverse employment opportunities, established eateries and unparalleled transport links.
Why invest in this area
Easy access to London
Need to get to London quickly? Digbeth transport links are second to none.
Getting around the city is also a breeze. With an interconnected network of bus routes, tramways and cycle paths, there’s an array of sustainable travel options for you to explore.
Convenience and Lifestyle
A centre of manufacturing and engineering since the Industrial Revolution, there’s no stopping Birmingham’s powerhouse economy.
Now with over 6,000 tech firms making this city their home, a new digital revolution has begun.
A thriving centre of culture, arts and entertainment.
You’ll find an eclectic array of independent stores, thought provoking art installations and unique social experiences at Digbeth’s famous Custard Factory.
Then there’s the wonders of Ghetto Golf and the Roxy Ballroom, not forgetting the Digbeth Dining Club – a purpose built home for culinary creations and street food.
One Building, 2 Unique Ways to Live
2 specially crafted interior design styles to choose from – Skandi & Mono, allowing new homeowners to pick the style which defines them.
- Crisp, modern kitchens.
- Luxury bathroom suites.
- Design experts crafted two interior styles inspired by the sights and sounds of Digbeth.
- An infusion of soft neutrals, white washed natural wood and warm earthy hues – invite nature in.
- A monochrome palette, influenced by the midnight cityscape and chic industrial textures – spark creativity.
- Kitchens have premium finished worktops with stainless steel splashback.
- To bathrooms – steel bath featuring chrome bath filter with overhead shower and hand held hose.