Rental yield up to 5%*
£290,000 – £356,000
Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Pump Lane, Hayes, UB3 3NB
Hayes offers exciting facilities and amenities for visitors and residents alike.
Key Property Highlights
- The perfect balance of town and country living with access to stunning green spaces.
- This regeneration hotspot is already home to some fantastic facilities.
- Hayes offers excellent schools within 3 miles.
- Less than 10 minutes’ walk from New Hayes is the Grand Union Canal.
Located in one of London’s greenest boroughs, Hayes offers exciting facilities and amenities for visitors and residents alike. Not only does it already have plenty to offer, but the area is also undergoing great regeneration, with £4.5 million being invested in the area and local community.
Comprises 331 studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and duplexes, each with a private balcony or terrace.
About the area
Hayes offers the perfect balance of town and country living with access to stunning green spaces and the best London has to offer. This regeneration hotspot is already home to some fantastic facilities and with the continued regeneration is set to offer even more. Countless adventures await.
Hayes is in the midst of an iconic transformation taking the town from a historic dockland and music industry stalwart to a vibrant and fashionable town centre.
With Crossrail confirmed to launch here in March 2022, property prices are set to soar in Hayes. With trains to Reading in the West and Canary Wharf to the East, both in 34 minutes, Hayes is the location to invest in.
Why invest in this area
Easy access to London
A range of improvements have been made throughout Hayes from the simple improvement of pavements and street lighting to new shopping areas and a new bandstand, architecturally designed in the form of a disk to celebrate the recording importance of the town.
Convenience and Lifestyle
Hayes is ideally located to provide access to the best of London and the South. Within 21 minutes you can be in the heart of London. While London is renowned for its continual transformations, it offers the essentials of city living with shopping on Oxford Street or Knightsbridge, the best theatres throughout Soho and Covent Garden, and an eternal supply of unique restaurants, bars and cafes.
Just an eight-minute walk away from Hayes & Harlington Railway Station, located in Zone 5, Paddington is a short 30-minute commute door-to-door with Great Western services serving Reading and Heathrow.
Make yourself at home at New Hayes
Ideally located for all Hayes has to offer, plus excellent connectivity and plenty of open green spaces at the heart of the development. New Hayes is where you can simply enjoy living and relaxing how you want.
- Beautiful interiors designed for modern living.
- Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures.
- Soft close doors and drawers.
- External balcony/terrace wall mounted stainless steel light fitting (where applicable)
- Smoke and heat detectors fitted
- USB charging points in kitchen/living area and all bedrooms.
- Premium painted doors with polished chrome/satin finish handles.