Rental yield up to 6%*
£120,000 – £155,000
1 and 2 bedroom apartments
The Jewel of the Northern Powerhouse
Key Property Highlights
- The Printworks occupies a highly sought after affluent location within the popular city of Bradford.
- The building contains three floors with a central courtyard communal area.
- The building will create 137 apartments.
- The development will consist of 4 Phases. The Printworks will be Phase 2
- Phase 4 will be an on site letting office for TIR Lettings and coffee shop.
Request more information
Light and spacious accommodation.
All apartments in The Printworks are spacious, delivering larger than average accommodation. The clever use of natural and electrical lighting, ensures the apartments are light and airy, providing truly special homes.
About the area
The Bradford Economic Partnership brings together a team of senior leaders from key organisations; local businesses, Bradford Council, the University of Bradford, the City Region Local Enterprise Partnership and the Chamber of Commerce, to oversee and drive delivery of our inclusive growth agenda.
Why invest in this area
Bradford Interchange is the main transport hub. It consists of a railway station and a combined bus and coach station. It serves majority of the local bus/train services throughout the district along with National Express coaches which run nationwide.
Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBIA) is one of the UK’s fastest growing airports. It is 6 miles from Bradford City Centre and generates substantial economic benefits by ensuring that the city remains connected to the world.
Plans for a replacement terminal have been approved. The proposal aims to dramatically improve passenger experience, deliver one of the UK’s most environmentally efficient airport buildings, and support the region’s economic prosperity
Trains & Motorways
Bradford is well served by a highly-developed transport infrastructure with road links via the M1, M62 and A1 (M) motorways. The rail network connects Bradford to Leeds in 20 minutes, London in just over 2 hours and Manchester in an hour.
Beautifully Crafted Interiors
All of the stunning apartments provide ready to move in living space that will suit those looking for spacious and well-appointed living.
- Generous sized living area.
- The lounge area provides television and telephone points.
- Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary working surfaces.
- Internet outlet and an electric heater.
- Built in oven.
- Large double bedroom with glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Tiled shower cubical with wall mounted shower, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.