Rental yields up to 5.7%
1 and 2 bedroom apartments
Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Industrial heritage for modern living.
Key Property Highlights
- Located in Birmingham – one of the most rapidly expanding cities in the UK.
- Open-plan living areas designed to creates a calm and restorative living environment.
- Less than a 10-minute walk to Birmingham’s Central Business District and under 0.4 miles to the JQ station.
Less than a 10-minute walk to Birmingham’s Central Business District and 0.4 miles to the JQ Station, Tyndall Court is poised to tap very well into Birmingham’s growing tenant pool of affluent young professionals who want to live centrally. Birmingham’s most famous shopping streets and malls like The Mailbox and The Bullring are easily walkable from Tyndall Court, whilst the major rail terminus, Birmingham New Street is only 16-minutes’ walk.
About the area
Built to reflect the surrounding architecture of the Jewellery Quarter, Tyndall Court features traditional red brickwork with hints of copper and zinc, a nod to the materials so ubiquitous to the forges and makers who gave the area its name.
With a population set to hit 1.24 million by 2030, Birmingham is one of the fastest growing cities in Europe and ranked as one of the most popular places in which to invest. As the UK’s second largest city, Birmingham is strategically positioned in the heart of the country and is central to the UK’s strong economic performance. The city has a booming £120 billion regional economy and is home to global employers such as Jaguar Land Rover, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Deloitte and BT.
Why invest in this area
Birmingham has one of the fastest growing populations and economies in the UK and has retained its spot as the UK’s start-up capital outside of London for the seventh year running.
In 2003, the Bullring redevelopment kickstarted a much wider plan of regeneration, officially named the ‘Big City Plan’ in 2010. With the Bullring now one of the busiest shopping centres in the UK, it’s only right that its surroundings are as prestigious. The Big City Plan aims to:
- Create over 50,000 new jobs
- Create 1.5 Million square metres of new floorspace
- Contribute £2.1 Billion to the economy each year
- Creating a well-connected, efficient and walkable city centre
Centrally located in the middle of England, Birmingham boasts an enviable transport infrastructure that includes an international airport (BHX), an extensive mainline rail network, and the proposed Birmingham Curzon HS2 railway station opening from 2026.
Industrial Heritage for Modern Living
- Payment terms: 20% on exchange 80% on completion
- Capital growth year-on-year
- Up to 5.7% gross yield on standard rentals and 12.1% gross yield on short-term rentals
- Top-of-the-range fixtures and fittings Granite worktops, upstands and splashback behind hob
- Full range of integrated appliances
- Oak effect flooring
- Ceramic and/or porcelain tiled bathroom
- Brushed steel light switch and sockets
- Energy efficient, sustainable full electric scheme
- Designer stone windowsills
- Integrated Samsung (or similar) appliances – induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.